Access the list of hosts on your account by:
- Log in to the account, and make sure the account is an admin account to access the admin portal.
- Go to "Menu" by clicking the account name and email on the top right-hand of the page.
- Click Admin & Billing (only accessible on the computer and not phone).
- Click on the "Host" tab on the left-hand side
- Choose the host to edit and click on the "Edit" button on the right of that row.
Edit Host Details
Fields that an Admin can change:
- E-mail address
- Primary dial-in number
- Role (i.e. Admin or Host)
- Meeting feature settings
- Entry/exit chimes and name announce
- Waiting room
- Email summaries
- Reference number enabled/disabled
To update the above information, click on the EDIT link next to the host's name. Once you are done editing, remember to save your changes
NOTE: Once an account is already created, the location and time zone of a host account will be automatically updated depending on the time zone and location settings of that user's computer when they login to their account.
Delete a Host
- If the host is an account admin, first edit their role to make them a host
- Click on the 'Delete' button and Save
NOTE: You must have at least one Admin assigned to an account. If there is only one host associated with the account, that user will be the Admin by default.