Access the list of hosts on your account via the Admin portal.
Edit Host Details
Fields that an Admin can change:
- E-mail address
- Primary dial-in number
- Role (i.e. Admin or Host)
- Meeting feature settings
- Entry/exit chimes and name announce
- Waiting room
- Email summaries
- Reference number enabled/disabled
To update the above information, click on the EDIT link next to the host's name. Once you are done editing, remember to save your changes
NOTE: Once an account is already created, the location and time zone of a host account will be automatically updated depending on the time zone and location settings of that user's computer when they login to their account.
Delete a Host
- If the host is an account admin, first edit their role to make them a host
- Click on the 'Delete' button and Save
NOTE: You must have at least one Admin assigned to an account. If there is only one host associated with the account, that user will be the Admin by default.