Hosts can view the full caller number of participants who join via phone. You can also add contacts to your address book directly within your online meeting room during a conference.
- Add a name to your telephone participants so you know exactly who is in your meeting and who is talking.
- Save a contact phone number directly to your address book so you know exactly who is connecting in your conferences on future meetings.
- See the names of those who were present in each meeting in the email summary.
- Search names using the 'Smart Search' feature in your account and see which meetings your contacts have attended (not available with every subscription).
*NOTE: Only moderators will be able to view full caller numbers and only moderators who are logged into their account (i.e. not someone who was made moderator by the host/organizer) will have the ability to edit contacts.
How does it work?
- If you have already added phone numbers to contacts in your address book, as people join your conference via phone, you will be able to see their names displayed from what you already entered in your address book.
- While in the online meeting room as moderator, just open the participant list and click on the phone number of one of your attendees and you will be given the option to add a name to a new or existing contact in your address book. Hit 'Save' to confirm the changes.
- Phone participants will have a handset icon below their name or number and any web participants will have a computer icon below their names.