Yes, you have until January 31st, 2020 to get your old number and code back. Just follow these steps:
- Submit a ticket to customer support: https://support.freeconferencepro.com/support/tickets/new
Or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your old access number along with your new dial-in number and also the email address connected to your account.
- Customer support will arrange to reinstate your old account.
- After we confirm this is done, you will have 7 days to sign up for a custom greeting for $9.99/month on the 'old' legacy account.
*Signing up on the NEW platform will NOT allow you to keep your old number and code.
How do sign up for the $9.99/month custom greeting subscription on the legacy account:
- Log in to the 'old' account
- Click on the Custom Greeting tab
- Enter your message in the Construct Your Greeting field. If not custom greeting necessary, please just write, "No greeting, just keeping the number".
- Click on "Submit New Request". You will be prompted for the credit card information and done.